Donnerstag, 18. April 2024, 13:02 UTC+2

Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

• Anmelden

R.I.P. SWG ... es war eine schöne Zeit mit dir ... wir werden dich nie vergessen !!
Rhysse/Ori

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: The Wicked Dream - A Star Wars Galaxies Player Association. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Montag, 23. März 2009, 21:13

[Jagd] Gorax töten, ohne Endor komplett abzusuchen ....?

Myself and others have had a hard time locating them since all the spawns were shifted into the new CL areas. So after doing alot of driving, searching the forums, and killing several of them over the span of a few days I figured I'd post a few WP's for their general spawn area to help others find them.

First off, the 2 waypoints are just marking the general area, you are still going to have to drive around a bit to locate them.

Second, after looking for them in this area over several nights I can honestly say there isn't always one of them spawned so you may strike out a few times before locating one. Whether they are killed by some of the other high level spawns in the are or what I don't know but after throughly searching that area for several nights I can honestly say there were times a Gorax wasn't spawned when I looked.

Gorax: CL 88, levels may vary a bit but those are the levels on the ones I killed.

Waypoint 1: 5230, 4900

Waypoint 2: 4600, 4600

If you check the new Planetary Hunters Maps you will see they are in the NorthEast corner of Endor in the CL 76-80 zone. More specifically as others have posted they are right in the steep ridge area separating the Desert and Forest terrain. Using that ridge as a starting point the spawns were anywhere from 50m up to 500m into the Forest between those 2 waypoints, so you should be able to find one eventually.

Good luck to you.

Edit: While driving use a slower bike like a speeder , with lag and server load alot of mobs won't spawn/show up until you have driven past them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Das Leben ist ein Sch***-Spiel, aber die Grafik ist geil!!

Lache nie über jemanden, der einen Schritt zurück geht. Er könnte grade Anlauf nehmen .....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Zum Seitenanfang